Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just a Day

Yesterday I got to spend the day with my favorite 5 year old, Chloe.  I picked her up from Preschool, we did her homework, and got right to the usual tea party.  Always consists of "chotlick" milk (chocolate milk), and some sort of food.  This time around she wanted music playing while we drank so a big thanks to Pandora's Disney channel for providing some tunes.

We watched The Lion King, and while we did that, I sewed up some holes in her beloved tiger pillow pet.  She showed and explained to me how to thread the needle, which requires that you "lick the thwead" and make a face like this:


Lion King was very entertaining, and I may or may not have taken a short nap during the movie...
But I did wake up when the movie was over and the "Lion Wrestling" began. I don't know about you but, the best way to get woken up from a nap is by having your guts jumped on, and being growled at.
If you can tell, at the foot of the bed on the posts, are her socks.  Those were the wrestling trophies.
We watched Lion King 1 1/2 and had some snacks and did some more wrestling.  I seriously love spending time with this little girl, she is so much fun, always entertaining, and always saying things that are absolutely hilarious. For instance, we were at her house once and she wanted to play house with me.  She wanted to be the baby, and she said I could be the mom, and that my husband was dead...story of my life kid.
Also got free tickets to the Jazz game through my ward last night, this is about the 3rd game I've been to this season! Woot!
Life is grand :)
 
*peace out girl scout*


No comments:

Post a Comment