Sunday, March 27, 2011

*CAUTION: AWKWARD CONTENT*

Ok, so on Friday in my Human Sexuality class we had a guest speaker. I was pretty excited, not gonna lie. The guest speaker was a cross-dresser. In this class we are starting to get into all of the icky stuff like sexual addictions and all the sad/weird stuff like that. This guest speaker doesn't know he/she is a part of this curriculum, in his/her (whatever) eyes, this is a normal educational lecture. Ok, back to the story....I was really excited...until he walked in, dressed in drag basically. I was immediately weirded out! It was one of the most bizarre things I have ever experienced. Then he started talking...not even trying to disguise his man voice. I don't think I blinked the entire class, all I could do was stare at him. He had more curves than I did. I couldn't help but stare at his cleavage...now normally, I don't go around staring at peoples cleavage but I figured because under all of his makeup and dress, he was actually a man, it wouldn't be too wrong of me to stare. I kept thinking to myself, how in the world does he get cleavage like that?! He is a man. Later we found out that he wears a super tight girdle and a pushup bra with little chicken cutlets(they are actually called silicone pieces, but I call them chicken cutlets because that is what they look like). The whole thing was amazing to me...and not in a good way. This man, woman, person...whatever you want to call it is married, with 4 children. He says that when he is a man, he is comfortable being a man, and he is comfortable with his man parts. He compares his crossdressing with men who play golf. He does it occasionally for fun. Whatever...it was just plain weird. *peace out girl scout*

No comments:

Post a Comment